Health Policy Journal
Health Policy is intended to be a vehicle for the exploration and discussion of
health policy issues and is aimed in particular at enhancing communication
between health policy researchers, legislators, decision-makers and professionals concerned with developing, implementing and analysing health policy.
- The highly controversial payment reform of dentists in France: Seeking a new compromise after the 2017 strike
M.E.Mazevet, V.Garyga, N.B.Pitts M.W.Pennington
- Underuse of innovative medicines in Germany: A justification for government intervention?
- Emergency and urgent care systems in Australia, Denmark, England, France, Germany and the Netherlands – Analyzing organization, payment and reforms
N.Baier, A.Geissler, M.Bech, D.Bernstein, T.E.Cowling, T.Jackson, J.van Manen, A.Rudkjøbing, W.Quentin
- The introduction of electronic medical records in France: More progress during the second attempt
- Welsh 2013 deemed consent legislation falls short of expectations
- Strengthening primary care: The Veneto Region’s model of the Integrated Medical Group
M. C. Ghiotto, Y. Rizzolo, E. Gandolfo, E.Zuliani, D. Mantoan.
- The unexpected outcomes of the closure of 67 inpatient care facilities in 2011 in Romania
S. G. Scîntee, C. Vlădescu, A. Sagan, C. Hernández-Quevedo.
- Ten years since the 2008 introduction of dental vouchers in the Portuguese NHS
J.Simões, G.F. Augusto, A.do Céu, M. C. Ferreira, M. Jordão, R. Calado, I. Fronteira.
- Effects of undocumented immigrants exclusion from health care coverage in Spain
L. Peralta-Gallego, J. Gené-Badia, P. Gallo.
- The national program on standardized cancer care pathways in Sweden: Observations and findings half way through
I. Schmidt, J. Thor, T. Davidson, F. Nilsson, C. Carlsson.
- Origins and effects of the 2014–2016 national strategy for palliative care in Croatia
K. Lončarek, A. Džakula, R. Marđetko, A. Sagan.
- Universal coverage reforms in the USA: From Obamacare through Trump
T. Rice, L. Y. Unruh, E. van Ginneken, P. Rosenau, A. J.Barnes.
- Sláintecare – A ten-year plan to achieve universal healthcare in Ireland
S. Burke, S. Barry, R. Siersbaek, B. Johnston, M Ní Fhallúin, S.Thomas.
- Decoding disclosure: Comparing conflict of interest policy among the United States, France, and Australia
Q. Grundy, R. Habibi, A. Shnier, C. Mayes, W. Lipworth
- Paying hospital specialists: Experiences and lessons from eight high-income countries
W.Quentin, A. Geissler, F. Wittenbecher, G. Ballinger, R. Berenson, K. Bloor, D.A. Forgioneg, P. Köpf M. Kroneman, L. Serden, R. Suarez, J. W.van Manen, R. Busse