Health Policy Journal
Health Policy is intended to be a vehicle for the exploration and discussion of
health policy issues and is aimed in particular at enhancing communication
between health policy researchers, legislators, decision-makers and professionals concerned with developing, implementing and analysing health policy.
- Ten years since the 2008 introduction of dental vouchers in the Portuguese NHS
J.Simões, G.F. Augusto, A.do Céu, M. C. Ferreira, M. Jordão, R. Calado, I. Fronteira.
- The national program on standardized cancer care pathways in Sweden: Observations and findings half way through
I. Schmidt, J. Thor, T. Davidson, F. Nilsson, C. Carlsson.
- A proposal for the development of national certification standards for patient decision aids in the US
G. Elwyn, H. Burstin, M. J. Barry, M. P. Corry, M. A. Durand, D. Lessler, C. Saigal.
- Improving quality of psychiatric care in Latvia by measuring patient experiences
M. Taube, N. Berzina-Novikova
- Development of voluntary private health insurance in Nordic countries – An exploratory study on country-specific contextual factors
L.Tynkkynen, N. Alexandersen, O. Kaarbøe, A. Anell, J. Lehto, K. Vrangbӕk
- Hospital centralization and performance in Denmark—Ten years on
T. Christiansen, K. Vrangbæk
- Control of hospitals and nursing homes in France: The 2016 reform may indirectly improve a dysfunctional system
- Ten Years since the 2006 Creation of the Portuguese National Network for Long-Term Care: Achievements and Challenges
H. Lopes, C. Mateus, C. Hernández-Quevedoc
- The role of the 2011 patients' rights in cross-border health care directive in shaping seven national health systems: Looking beyond patient mobility
N. Azzopardi-Muscat, R. Baeten, T. Clemens, T. Habicht, I. Keskimäki, I. Kowalska-Bobko, A. Sagan, E. van Ginneken
- Healthcare Reforms in Cyprus 2013-2017: Does the crisis mark the end of the healthcare sector as we know it?
- An innovative approach to participatory health policy development in Bulgaria: The conception and first achievements of the Partnership for Health
A.Dimova, M.Rohova, S.Hasardzhiev,A.Spranger.
- Relevant models and elements of integrated care for multi-morbidity: Results of a scoping review
V.Struckmann, F.Leijten, E.van Ginneken, M.Kraus,M. Reiss, A.Spranger, M.Boland,T. Czypionka,R.Busse, M.Rutten-van Mölken.
- PANDEMIC LEGISLATION IN THE EUROPEAN UNION: FIT FOR PURPOSE? THE NEED FOR A SYSTEMATIC COMPARISON OF NATIONAL LAWS
E.M. Speakman, S.Burris, R.Coker.
- New decision-making processes for the pricing of health technologies in Japan: the FY 2016/2017 pilot phase for the introduction of economic evaluations
T. Shiroiwa, T. Fukuda, S. Ikeda, T. Takura
- Measuring and managing health system performance: An update from New Zealand
L.M. Chalmers, T. Ashton, T.Tenbensel.