Health Policy Journal
Health Policy is intended to be a vehicle for the exploration and discussion of
health policy issues and is aimed in particular at enhancing communication
between health policy researchers, legislators, decision-makers and professionals concerned with developing, implementing and analysing health policy.
- The introduction of electronic medical records in France: More progress during the second attempt
- Welsh 2013 deemed consent legislation falls short of expectations
- Strengthening primary care: The Veneto Region’s model of the Integrated Medical Group
M. C. Ghiotto, Y. Rizzolo, E. Gandolfo, E.Zuliani, D. Mantoan.
- The unexpected outcomes of the closure of 67 inpatient care facilities in 2011 in Romania
S. G. Scîntee, C. Vlădescu, A. Sagan, C. Hernández-Quevedo.
- Ten years since the 2008 introduction of dental vouchers in the Portuguese NHS
J.Simões, G.F. Augusto, A.do Céu, M. C. Ferreira, M. Jordão, R. Calado, I. Fronteira.
- Effects of undocumented immigrants exclusion from health care coverage in Spain
L. Peralta-Gallego, J. Gené-Badia, P. Gallo.
- The national program on standardized cancer care pathways in Sweden: Observations and findings half way through
I. Schmidt, J. Thor, T. Davidson, F. Nilsson, C. Carlsson.
- Origins and effects of the 2014–2016 national strategy for palliative care in Croatia
K. Lončarek, A. Džakula, R. Marđetko, A. Sagan.
- Universal coverage reforms in the USA: From Obamacare through Trump
T. Rice, L. Y. Unruh, E. van Ginneken, P. Rosenau, A. J.Barnes.
- Sláintecare – A ten-year plan to achieve universal healthcare in Ireland
S. Burke, S. Barry, R. Siersbaek, B. Johnston, M Ní Fhallúin, S.Thomas.
- Decoding disclosure: Comparing conflict of interest policy among the United States, France, and Australia
Q. Grundy, R. Habibi, A. Shnier, C. Mayes, W. Lipworth
- Paying hospital specialists: Experiences and lessons from eight high-income countries
W.Quentin, A. Geissler, F. Wittenbecher, G. Ballinger, R. Berenson, K. Bloor, D.A. Forgioneg, P. Köpf M. Kroneman, L. Serden, R. Suarez, J. W.van Manen, R. Busse
- A proposal for the development of national certification standards for patient decision aids in the US
G. Elwyn, H. Burstin, M. J. Barry, M. P. Corry, M. A. Durand, D. Lessler, C. Saigal.
- Improving quality of psychiatric care in Latvia by measuring patient experiences
M. Taube, N. Berzina-Novikova
- Development of voluntary private health insurance in Nordic countries – An exploratory study on country-specific contextual factors
L.Tynkkynen, N. Alexandersen, O. Kaarbøe, A. Anell, J. Lehto, K. Vrangbӕk