Health Policy Journal
Health Policy is intended to be a vehicle for the exploration and discussion of
health policy issues and is aimed in particular at enhancing communication
between health policy researchers, legislators, decision-makers and professionals concerned with developing, implementing and analysing health policy.
- An EU approach to health system performance assessment: Building trust and learning from each other
F.Paoli, I. Schmidt, O. Wigzell, A. Ryś
- The 2015 long-term care reform in the Netherlands: Getting the financial incentives right?
P. Alders, F. T.Schut
- The transposition of the Patients’ Rights Directive in Finland – difficulties encountered
N. Heinonen, Liina-Kaisa Tynkkynen, I. Keskimäki.
- The 2018 establishment of a national expert panel for patients with serious life-threatening disease in Norway
- The highly controversial payment reform of dentists in France: Seeking a new compromise after the 2017 strike
M.E.Mazevet, V.Garyga, N.B.Pitts M.W.Pennington
- Underuse of innovative medicines in Germany: A justification for government intervention?
- Emergency and urgent care systems in Australia, Denmark, England, France, Germany and the Netherlands – Analyzing organization, payment and reforms
N.Baier, A.Geissler, M.Bech, D.Bernstein, T.E.Cowling, T.Jackson, J.van Manen, A.Rudkjøbing, W.Quentin
- The introduction of electronic medical records in France: More progress during the second attempt
- Welsh 2013 deemed consent legislation falls short of expectations
- Strengthening primary care: The Veneto Region’s model of the Integrated Medical Group
M. C. Ghiotto, Y. Rizzolo, E. Gandolfo, E.Zuliani, D. Mantoan.
- The unexpected outcomes of the closure of 67 inpatient care facilities in 2011 in Romania
S. G. Scîntee, C. Vlădescu, A. Sagan, C. Hernández-Quevedo.
- Ten years since the 2008 introduction of dental vouchers in the Portuguese NHS
J.Simões, G.F. Augusto, A.do Céu, M. C. Ferreira, M. Jordão, R. Calado, I. Fronteira.
- Effects of undocumented immigrants exclusion from health care coverage in Spain
L. Peralta-Gallego, J. Gené-Badia, P. Gallo.
- The national program on standardized cancer care pathways in Sweden: Observations and findings half way through
I. Schmidt, J. Thor, T. Davidson, F. Nilsson, C. Carlsson.
- Origins and effects of the 2014–2016 national strategy for palliative care in Croatia
K. Lončarek, A. Džakula, R. Marđetko, A. Sagan.