European Observatory on Health Systems and Policies
The HSPM Network members
- Have a strong track record in health systems and services, public health and health management.
- Produce independent and high level research as demonstrated through publication.
- Define policy makers as the target audience for their research.
- Have a solid and prestigious reputation both at national and international level.
- Have extensive and well established national networks in the health field.
- Have experience in managing international projects and producing international publications.
- Have a track record of successful collaboration with the Observatory and Bertelsmann Stiftung, particularly on country monitoring.
List of HSPM network members
- AustraliaUniversity of Technology of Sidney
- AustraliaSchool of Population Health, University of Queensland
- AustriaGÖG, Austrian Health Institute
- BelgiumKCE, Belgian Health Care Knowledge Centre
- BulgariaVarna Medical University
- CanadaUniversity of Toronto, Institute of Health Policy, Management and Evaluation
- CanadaPan-Canadian Health Reform Analysis Network (PHRAN)
- CroatiaAndrija Stampar School of Public Health
- CyprusOpen University of Cyprus
- Czech RepublicCenter for Health Economics and Management, Charles University in Prague
- DenmarkUniversity of Copenhagen
- DenmarkUniversity of Southern Denmark
- EstoniaPRAXIS Centre for Policy Studies
- EstoniaUniversity of Tartu, Department of Public Health
- FinlandTHL, National Institute for Health and Welfare
- FinlandUniversity of Tampere
- FranceIRDES, Institute for Research and Information in Health Economics
- FranceURC Eco, Unité de Recherche Clinique en Economie de la Santé d’Ile-de -France
- GermanyUniversity of Technology of Berlin
- GreecePanteion University of Social and Political Sciences
- HungarySemmelweis University
- IrelandTrinity College Dublin, Centre for Health Policy and Management
- IsraelSmokler Centre for Health Policy Research
- ItalyCERGAS, Bocconi University
- ItalyUniversita' Cattolica di Roma