Health Policy Journal
Health Policy is intended to be a vehicle for the exploration and discussion of
health policy issues and is aimed in particular at enhancing communication
between health policy researchers, legislators, decision-makers and professionals concerned with developing, implementing and analysing health policy.
- Popular initiatives in 2014–2016 call for the introduction of mandatory dental care insurance in Switzerland: The contrasting positions at stake
E. di Bella,L. Leporatti, M. Montefiori, I. Krejci, S. Ardu
- Health decentralization at a dead-end: towards new recovery plans for Italian hospitals
M. Mauro, A. Maresso, A. Guglielmo
- The emerging market for supplemental long term care insurance in Germany in the context of the 2013 Pflege-Bahr reform
P. Nadash,A. Evans Cuellar
- Implementation of the 2013 amended Patients’ Rights Act in Norway: Clinical priority guidelines and access to specialised health care
K. Arne Johansson,E. Nygaard, B. Herlofsen, F. Lindemark
- The Directorate-General for Health and Consumers 1999–2014: An assessment of its functional capacities
T. Clemens, K. Sørensen, N. Rosenkötter, K. Michelsen, H. Branda
- The 2016 proposal for the reorganisation of urgent care provision in Belgium: A political struggle to co-locate primary care providers and emergency departments
K. Van den Heede, W. Quentin, C. Dubois, S.Devriese, C. Van de Voorde.
- The 2015 National Cancer Program in Sweden: Introducing Standardized Care Pathways in a Decentralized System
J. Wilkens, H. Thulesius, I. Schmidt, C. Carlsson.
- Interventions to reduce emergency department utilisation: a review of reviews
K. Van den Heede, C. Van de Voorde.
- Why and how did Israel adopt activity-based hospital payment? The Procedure-Related Group incremental reform
S. Brammli-Greenberg, R. Waitzberg, V. Perman, R. Gamzu.
- The 2015 emergency care reform in Poland: some improvements, some unmet demands and some looming conflicts
A. Sagan, I. Kowalska-Bobko, A. Mokrzycka.
- The Spanish long-term care system in transition: Ten years since the 2006 Dependency Act
L. M. Peña-Longobardo, J. Oliva-Moreno, S. García-Armesto, C. Hernández-Quevedo.
- A review of pay-for-performance programs in the inpatient sector in OECD countries
R. Milstein, J. Schreyoegg.
- Measuring and improving quality in university hospitals in Canada: The Collaborative for Excellence in Healthcare Quality
C. Backman, S. Vanderloo, A.J. Forster.
- The new Australian after-hours general practice incentive payment mechanism: equity for rural general practice?
A. L. Neil, M. Nelson, A. J. Palmer.
- The 2015 hospital treatment choice reform in Norway: Continuity or change?
Å. Ringard, I. Sperre Saunes, A. Sagan.